Sunday 2 January 2011

Project 365

I've taken on this idea as I think it's ideal to become a better and better photographer. Although I know it's gonna be difficult at times, as being a busy mum such things don't always get together smoothly but I will try. I can't promise I'll post everyday, of course;) But I will take A Photo A Day! I'm actually aiming at making two sections: everyday life and myself. Everyday life being basically things I see around, my daughter, my husband, my friends, animals, nature. "Myself" is straight forward, photos of me taken everyday in order to look back at the end of 2011 and see the change in me. Should be fun ;))

All those photos are not supposed to be The Best in the world. They're supposed to be Mine, show my feelings, the world around me, the people I love, the people I don't know. Simply another step in delivering better photos and learning so much more there is to be learnt.

So here we go, the first 2 photos.

1.



2.

3 comments:

  1. Fajny pomysl, bede sledzic Twoje fotograficzne poczynania :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Witam, widze że oprócz mnie samej sporo osób zaczęło projekt 365. Życze dużo inspiracji!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magda-sledz poczynania i trzymaj kciuki bo z moim slomianym zapalem to nic nie wiadomo;)

    Charlotte- witaj. W takim razie obie szukamy inspiracji;) Ale w zimie to mi ciezko cos bardzo niesamowitego ujac wic czekam na wiosne;)

    Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete