Thursday 27 October 2011

In other words: Twenty Ten ;)



The time has come. Next thursday I will be turning 30. Time has flown, not even letting me stop and think. I guess next thursday can be This Day when I pause and contemplate. But not to be too nostalgic I decided to Celebrate;) There are so many things to look forward, so many things to love and enjoy, so many things to be thankful for.

Well, and because becoming 30 is not all that bad (I guess, I still have a week to go), I decided to invite you to Celebrate with me. So here is what is going to happen....

On 3 November, my Birthday, every person who books a session will get 10% off of the session fee and 10% off of the price of CD with images. But here's the catch, the session MUST be booked on Thursday 3 November ONLY and excludes Mini Sessions. A 30% deposit MUST be paid on 3 November and the date of the session MUST be before 20 December 2011. Needless to say, this offer is valid for Gift Cards too, so make sure you think of your beloved ones when considering a photo session!!

Just in case you need a reason to take advantage of this discount, here are some. Christmas is coming (at my husband's work, in retail, christmas period has already started at the beginning of September!!) and if you want to give your family something else finally, after all those years of socks and music cd's present, go for few gorgeous shoots. If you are a mum-to-be or know of any new babies in your family/friends, a session like this would be an AMAZING gift for them as there is nothing more precious than photographs which can be cherished for life. And if you or your beloved ones are at the beginning of the LOVE path, Engagement Session is the one to go for.

So to sum up, I am ONLY offering this discount on Thursday 3 November, must be booked and paid for (deposit) ONLY on that day. And to see my portfolio, prices and session information go to www.wix.com/ripenbein/photography . To book a session email me on ripenbein.photography@gmail.com

So while you consider this, I'm off to thinking about what to wear next Thursday;))

And one of the best quotes I found about age:

"The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty. The young are slaves to dreams; the old servants of regrets. Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping of their wits."   

No comments:

Post a Comment