Thursday 10 February 2011

P52: Sleep

In case any of you were wondering what has happened to me...I was on a short getaway, taking some time off from virtually everything. Now I'm back, trying to catch up with my Project 52 themes. I must tell you one thing, it is so much more rewarding and inspiring, I keep on thinking about the theme and have my eyes wide open.
Here is the Sleep photo. It is so much more precious for me as it is virtually impossible to take a sleeping photo of my daughter these days. She doesn't have any day naps anymore and at nighttime she sleeps in her own room and any attempt to slide into her room and take a photo is not gonna happen, as she's waking up the very second I enter. So being on holidays and sharing a room with our beauty princess gives me advantage to shoot, shoot, shoot while she sleeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment