Tuesday 1 February 2011

Change of plans

So here it is...I found that Project 365 is not as challenging as I hoped it will be. The reason is, I end up taking photos cause I have to. Thinking what else around my house I can take photo of. There is no excitement, no imagination involved. But there is a bright light in all this. Instead I decided to take up another challenge, Project 52. This in turn is giving me the theme I need to be imaginative about, go outside my comfort zone if need be and try to interpret it in so many ways. All this sounds like much more fun for me;)

So here is the listing of all the themes for this year made up by The DPS.
So this week's theme is Sleep and I shall follow some sleeping souls then;)

Keep your fingers crossed xxx

2 comments:

  1. Sounds even better than photo a day challenge!! :) Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my fingers and toes are crossed :)

    ReplyDelete